At Emergent, our aim is to build cutting edge games and experiences across multiple platforms. Our mission is to create rich gaming worlds and captivating player experiences that are based on blockchain technology. We intend to combine the best video games have to offer with the exciting opportunities that blockchain offers to players.
We aim to define what blockchain gaming means to our players and intend to bring our heritage in animation, games development, film production, art and storytelling to bear. We want to produce and market the best games in this space.
While Emergent is a diverse and eclectic bunch of people, we subscribe to some core business values. If you feel you can get behind these, please apply (if you don’t then you shouldn’t):
- We are optimistic & brave
- We are honest & open
- We take ownership & responsibility
FLEXIBLE WORKING & HOLIDAY
- Unlimited Holiday with a minimum of 20 days plus all UK Bank Holidays.
- Core working hours between 10am-4pm
- Fully Remote Working
- London Hub studio, whilst we will operate as a remote first studio, the London studio is open for anyone that wants to work there
- Company Pension Scheme for all employees
- Monthly workplace benefit scheme provides a range of incredible well-being benefits
- Regular team social events & studio summits
- Share Options Scheme for all full time employees
- Games Sales Bonus Scheme
DIVERSITY & INCLUSIVITY
At Emergent, your race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, mental health, pregnancy, marital status or your family status, are all aspects of who you are, and they deserve our consideration and recognition.
There are currently no job openings. Please check back soon for any new vacancies.
Stay Up To Date
Want to get in touch? Send us an email using the form below and
we’ll get back to you shortly!